- I have great friends who support me and read this blog
- I have a wonderful girlfriend who supports me in everything I do
- I don't have to keep a job I hate
- I have a cat that doesn't care what day it is, he always wants turkey!
- I live in a world where what I'm trying to do on this blog is even possible
Hopefully the next few weeks will give me even more to be thankful for. I have thus far not really tried to make any progress on my doubling journey. This has been on purpose because It has taken me some time to set this site up and to learn all the things I need to learn to even have a chance at doing this. The amount of information available on setting up a website and generating traffic is enormous. The only topic on the internet that might have more information is how to succeed in short-term trading! Trying to do both has been daunting but fun.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Get some turkey, watch some football, and think of ideas for me.
Don't invest in supermarkets. The profit margins are very slim. For instance, did you notice how many supermarkets were giving away free 20+ pound turkeys?ReplyDelete