So one of the things I definitely plan on doing to help me double this money is to put advertising on this blog. Hopefully that will help close the gap between what I can realistically make and my goals. Some people, like John Chow, are able to make several thousand dollars a month just in advertising. I'm not so ambitious as that, but I do hope I can somehow make a little bit of money in this manner.
So to test some stuff out, and because I have more traffic there, I put up my first ad today using Google's Adsense on my other blog . I won't give a day to day account about what happens, but today I earned my very first cent, and it was exactly one cent. So if I can just put together a few more days like this, I will be about $4.00 closer to my goal of $20,000 by the end of this journey next year. Hey that's 0.02%. Just need to find out how to make the other 99.98% now.
[...] put ads on your blog. Maybe he can make double what AdSense is sending his way, which is to say … nothin’ so far. (which is fine since he doesn’t have much traffic yet) But at least it’s greater than [...]ReplyDelete
Casino Finder (Google Play) Reviews & Demos - GoReplyDelete
Check Casino https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ Finder gri-go.com (Google Play). A look at some of the best gambling sites in the world. https://jancasino.com/review/merit-casino/ They offer https://octcasino.com/ a full game library, casinosites.one