I'm basically alone this weekend as I have left my girlfriend up in Seattle for now, and won't be seeing her until the next weekend. Despite the fact that I could use a nice respite from a rather hectic work week (and nightmarish commute) I will be quite busy. On my to do list
- Catch up on this blog. I really want to pick at least two or three stocks this weekend and at least set up my portfolio
- Attend a Heroes marathon at my friend's place
- Find an apartment. I'm pretty tired of the commute, and need to get a permanent place closer to work
- Catch up with some California friends. Actually haven't seen anyone since I got here a week ago.
- Balance out my regular portfolio. Probably need to make some sales of stocks for tax reasons.
- Sleep. I've been working 11 hour days this week on top of a 4 hour commute.
What are your plans for the weekend?