Decided to do the traditional Thanksgiving post and list all the things I'm thankful for.
- I seriously have the best girlfriend in the world. She cooked up a fantastic Thanksgiving meal and did not complain about it once (she never does).
- Everyone I care about is happy and healthy right now.
- I have some awesome friends who are always there for me and are fantastic to hang out with.
- I have a job that pays me well and that is helping me get to my career goals. No small thing given this horrible economy.
- I have the ability to have this site. By this I have not only the means to do the activities on the site, but I have the knowledge to do it as well.
- I am never in want of anything. While I do deny myself several things because I like to save money, in reality I could buy pretty much whatever I want whenever I want. I've actually learned to loosen the purse strings a little bit. Just this year I bought the digital Camera and a plasma TV.
- I don't live in Seattle anymore. :) Was reminded how much I do not miss it when it rained very heavily in California this weekend.
- The Lakers are 12-1.
There are probably several other things off the list, but this is all I can come up with off the top of my head. I hope everyone had a good turkey day. Back to posting on a regular basis tomorrow.
I am most thankful for my family's good health. My grandmother had a rough year, but she pulled through. Health is one of those things you don't think about until you or the person you love don't have it. So spend time with those you love!ReplyDelete
No surprise that fewer members of the family came to our house for Thanksgiving. Luckily it was mostly on my wife's side of family. I'm thankful for that :)ReplyDelete