Decided to do the traditional Thanksgiving post and list all the things I'm thankful for.
- I seriously have the best girlfriend in the world. She cooked up a fantastic Thanksgiving meal and did not complain about it once (she never does).
- Everyone I care about is happy and healthy right now.
- I have some awesome friends who are always there for me and are fantastic to hang out with.
- I have a job that pays me well and that is helping me get to my career goals. No small thing given this horrible economy.
- I have the ability to have this site. By this I have not only the means to do the activities on the site, but I have the knowledge to do it as well.
- I am never in want of anything. While I do deny myself several things because I like to save money, in reality I could buy pretty much whatever I want whenever I want. I've actually learned to loosen the purse strings a little bit. Just this year I bought the digital Camera and a plasma TV.
- I don't live in Seattle anymore. :) Was reminded how much I do not miss it when it rained very heavily in California this weekend.
- The Lakers are 12-1.
There are probably several other things off the list, but this is all I can come up with off the top of my head. I hope everyone had a good turkey day. Back to posting on a regular basis tomorrow.