- Given the market volatility, market will be up in the next few sessions
- Medium term, we are nowhere near the bottom. Down another 10% or 20% is easy to see
- Still like the dollar going up. Buy UUP
- Tech is going to go down even more. QID is going to be a buy
- I don't know what to do about Financials. They are beaten down, but it looks like there is more to go. If you don't mind it going down another 10%, these are starting to be good long term buys.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Quick Market Thoughts
Market tumbled today and things looked pretty bad. Just have some quick thoughts on this one. I'm looking pretty smart the last few days.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
No surprise that retail (like Abercrombie and Macy's) are slowing. If you want to buy retail stocks, I predict the beginning of next year will be a good time.ReplyDelete